Wednesday, January 11, 2006

my ABCD's

ABCDs


A is for Age: 27

B is for Booze of choice: Glass of red wine, when I'm at home. Kettle one and club sodas when I'm out for the night.

C is for Career: still to be determined.

D is for your Dog's name: Chief, Mia and Jade.

E is for Essential items you use every day:Deodorant, toothpaste...perfume...moisterizer, soap...coffee...

F is for Favorite song at the moment: hmmm...don't really have a fav at the moment

G is for favorite Games: playing random jokes on people. like hiding rubber snakes.

H is for Hometown: hmm...original: Jacksonville, FL

I is for Instruments you play: air guitar

J is for Jam or Jelly you like: does peanut butter count?

K is for Kids: Just the pups as of now

L is for Last kiss: this morning

M is for Most admired trait: I like my stomach.

N is for Name of your crush: when that guy sings that song "You're beautiful", I think he sounds pretty hot.

O is for Overnight hospital stays:None.

P is for phobias: never "finding" myself ...oh, and when I'm home alone and hear strange sounds, I start to believe in ghosts.

Q is for quotes you like: one of many "People who never get carried away should be." - Malcolm Forbes

R is for biggest Regret: adopting a poor broken old dog from the animal shelter. Keeping her for a year, but she wouldn't stop peeing everywhere...so I gave her away...to someone I didn't know. I cried everyday for a week, and I still feel a pit in my stomach when I think about her, cause I don't know what happened, or if she was ok.

S is for Sweets of your choice: I don't like sweets.

T is for Time you wake up: around 9am

U is for Underwear: Thongs...I don't like underwear lines showing through my pants.

V is for Vegetable you love:I really love all veggies, always have.

W is for Worst Habit:playing with my hair, when I'm bored, happy, sad, anxious...etc.

X is for X-rays you've had:Dental, kidney stones

Y is for Yummy food you make: I like to think it's all good, but my husband especially loves when I make "trailor park" meals....mixing everything we have in the kitchen together when no one wants to go to the grocery store.

Z is for Zodiac sign:Virgo.

I'm not tagging anyone, but whoever is bored like me...is welcome to play along.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

Good List - It's neat how it's different from our 100 things list.

I'll post mine tomorrow. Not because I'm bored, but because I love ya! XO

11:57 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - I'll go with your letter 'R'.

I once had a cat named mozart that I had to give away when I moved. I know how you feel. I miss my little guy too!

*hugs*

Good list as usual. :)

- Neo

3:52 PM  
Blogger girlfiend said...

Isn't animal guilt the worst? I won't even get into when I had to give away my bunny.

thanks for commenting!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I understand your phobias, because I have them too. My problem is that I watch too much Twilight Zone.
Good list!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

this is neat.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

oh yeah and I changed my name it is no longer the wife

6:08 PM  
Blogger Go Hoosiers! said...

City Soul ~ Love the list!

It looks like F needs some help. Have you heard "Ize of the World" off of The Strokes new album? I have it on HEAVY rotation....

James Blunt is "that guy" on N....

6:52 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

spirit: great quote on your blog: "The power of philosophy floats through my head, light like a feather, heavy as lead." yes, I have heard it, and do love it.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

you forgot to do 13 thursday

1:05 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

I know jules..I was working all day. Have to go again today. so probably no time to post again.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Just ME said...

Great list. I can relate on the phobias. I watched Exorcism the Beginning the other night by myself in the dark. So, now I keep imagining things when I try to go to bed at night. You would think I'd have outgrown that by now.

11:56 AM  
Blogger AlterKATEtion said...

Very cool list!

Don't feel too guilty - we had to give away a Husky puppy or she would've literally eaten our whole house. I feel bad about it but luckily I gave her to someone I knew (but wasn't good friends with) from school. She has a dog who's the same age, size and energy level so she's alot happier there.

All you can do is hope for the best and have faith that you did the right thing.

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy De-lurking Week!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home