Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's Thursday again...



Thirteen Things about cItYsOuL



1. This is my 50th post about nothing really...but it's nice to have a home to put my ramblings in.

2. Today at work we're exchanging our secret santa gifts. Guess who I pulled out of the hat??? Oh yeah...demon boss. She said she's getting a puppy so I got her a gift certificate and some puppy toys, though my co-workers said I should have gotten her a muzzle.

3. There is a man from NY...I told him he was cute once. He became strangely obsessed. I became engaged and told him to leave me alone. He found out I moved to CT and is trying to track me down. He's been calling my cell, I ignore his messages thinking he will get the point, but a few weeks later he'll call again like nothing happend. Creepy.

4. So my new friend at work told me all about her cheating boyfriend. He cheated on his exwife and her many times. I can't understand how women can put up with that...make excuses and just pretend it never happend. I guess thats what my mother did for some time.

5. I think my new next door neighbor reported us for not having our "tiny" dogs on a leash, in the backyard with no one around. He came home one day and they were out playing with me, and he ran back up the stairs, with fear in his eyes. 10 lbs? come on. I want to leave dog crap on his door...but I guess he would know it was me. I need to own my own home so I don't have to deal with crazies anymore.

6. We had around 25 people come to our party last Saturday. It was alot of fun, but the best part was everybody brought food or wine...and our kitchen is still full.

7. I've been craving chinese food lately.

8. My favorite color is red...sometimes it changes.

9. I'm happy I'm warm in my new car...and not in NYC during the transit strike....but sorry to those of you that are.

10. My grandparents want me to visit them while they are in Florida this winter. I'm already having anxiety and making excuses not to fly there. I am extremely afraid of flying...could be post tramatic stress from being present during 911. I have dreams constantly about crashing, I'm not sure if it's a sign, or I'm just being paranoid. So I would like to avoid it at all costs.

11. My Christmas shopping is done. I told my husband for us not to get each other anything. I think we have everything, and buying things with don't need are useless. We should just take the time to go get a new car. He half thinks I'm joking and am going to get him something anyway...I'm not, so I hope he doesn't get me anything.

12. My dad is donating money to the homeless shelter he volunteers at in our (his kids) names, instead of buying presents this year. The sad thing is I think he might be doing it because it's easier than buying gifts since my mother always did it for him. Though I do think it's a good idea.

13. I need to clean my apartment and get ready for work, so 13 is over.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

red goes well with black. angry colors!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -As always awesome list. I don't blame you for being afraid to fly. I worry about that too!

Sorry to hear about your obsessed fan. I've read a couple of horror stories like that this week. You'd think people would get the hint.

Btw, if I don't see you post before Christmas, have a safe and fun one!

*hugs*

God Bless

Peace,

- Neo

1:18 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

sometimes there are still "crazies" even when you are a homeowner and THEN you can't move to avoid them. I have a few crazies on my street!

The stalker...scary! I'd check him out on the Megan's Law website for your area...what if he's some freak that wants to kidnap you or something! Make sure you leave his description somewhere so if you come up missing people can know who to look at....sounds scary...not trying to freak you out more

flying and 911...I wasn't there but now have anxiety attacks and I think it has to do with control. The anxiety of not being in control. It's so scary.
Merry Christmas!

1:44 PM  
Blogger *** said...

Muzzle...that's funny.

And I'm sorry, but if you get a man via cheating (number 4), what would you expect?

3:22 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

OOh I totally tried to do the "lets not get eachother any gifts for Xmas this year" thing with my immediate family last year and failed miserably! In fact, we all couldn't do it. Come Xmas eve we all stood w presents in arms for each member... Thank goodness even I didn't take myself seriously or I would have been screwed!!

Thx for the new facts about yourself CS!!
alannajoy

9:16 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -You got tagged. Show me your fridge. ;)

Neo runs off

4:49 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Great List! I'm glad your party went well. However, it does figure that you would pull satan's name. Too Funny!!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home