Friday, December 16, 2005

5 bad habits to reveal to the world...

So I've been tagged by Ellen post 5 bad habits...as if I have 5!

(probably more like 45)...and then tag 5 of you...

1) I must always be doing more than one thing at a time. If I have to blow dry my hair...I have to do it while sitting in front of the computer....while watching tv...and drinking coffee.

2) If I am alone...shopping...eating out...I like to call and talk to someone on the phone.

3) It takes me at least 2 weeks, an overflowing hamper... and running out of clothes to do my laundry.

4) I can't stand to have dirty dishes in the sink, or my house being a mess. Things need to be cleaned as they are used.

5) I read too much celebrity crap and compare it to myself. I should see more of what I have compared to people that don't. It's a big product of the industry I was in for a decade.

Now my 5 victims are: A.Star, Alanna, Ellen Jay, Jax and Jules

7 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

City -HA! I'm with you there. I hate dirty dishes! And yes, my hamper is usually overflowing!

Great list!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Just ME said...

It's good to know I am not the only one who does #2 and #3.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I'll get right on that! ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I am guilty of 1,2 and 4... and thought your intro was hilarious!
"as if I have 5, more like 45"...
too funny, Citysoul!
Thanks for playing along!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Aymster said...

Ok City, you got me. I'm your victim so I am gonna get goin' on my bad habits.

#3 - I ALWAYS wait till the last minute to do laundry. UH, it's torture!!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

You've challenged me here sista... I shall compile that list, altho WHAT will I have to write about??

=)

Psst- Im w/ u and A.Star on that laundry! Boo!
alannajoy

9:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Pretty much sounds just like the answers I would have given. ;o)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home