Monday, December 19, 2005

More Tagging Fun


Thanks to Jen, I get to tell ya'll more about me. I'm tagging anyone on my blog favorites list that hasn't been hit already.

10 years ago...I was 17! I was in highschool, in love with my highschool boyfriend. I lost my virginity that year. I was captain of the cheerleading squad and had a pack of best girlfriends that I hung out with everyday.

5 years ago...I was living in Tokyo, Japan modeling, dating a rock star.

This last year...I was living in NYC, bartending and acting. I got married...and decided to move to CT.

5 Yummy Things.....Spaghetti and pizza.....My husband.....a good cocktail.....candles that smell good...having those days where life just feels right


5 Things I Know By Heart...Anxiety and fear of the unknown...Love...how to take care of someone...that life will never be easy, but if you're going through a hard time, things always work out, or they do get easier... "FOFO" (find out, before you freak out)


5 Things I'd Do If I Had Lots Of Money......take care of my family....Travel....Have a nice home (own my own home)... have a family...I have to go with Jen on helpling abused animals

5 Places I Escape To....my room...the bath...(used to walk around the city aimlessly just thinking)...reading a good book...the outdoors

5 Things I'd Never Wear.....Fur...mary jane shoes ( don't know why, I just don't like them), Metalic and spandex clothing...hairspray ( I don't like having crunchy hair)...a bob haircut

5 Fave TV Shows.....Grey's Anatomy.....Lost.....Desperate Housewives.....House.....Extreme Home Makeover.

5 Things I Enjoy Doing.....Reading blogs.....Reading...Writing......Making things pretty(home decorating).....Talking.

8 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Good list. You seem very introspective. That's good. I enjoy walking and thinking too. I wish I had a city to do it on a regular basis in.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -Nice list. Which rock star was it? (Just curious)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

City: Thanks for playing along - Ellen tagged me on another one! Geez....it feels like high school again, doesn't it? But I love it. It's fun to think about mindless things for a change...AND I love finding out more about my e-buddies.

Great pic by the way. You are so damn cute! XO

12:21 PM  
Blogger Go Hoosiers! said...

That's cool you dated a rock star! I party like one! lol Have you ever listened to Kings of Leon? If you like the White Stripes and Pixies, you'll love them!!

"On a plane, on a plane
Off to see the city girls again
Only bringing what to carry on,
So that you know I won't be long"...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

Isn't it a good thing u r not in NYC and don't have to put up with the bus and subway workers going on strike? :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I'm right with you on the "5 things I enjoy doing" They would have been my picks as well!

Very nice picture... it's not hard to see why you were a model!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

neo:I feel a little weird giving specific info, but I will tell you the name of the band is only numbers, and it was the lead singer.

spirt: haven't heard them, but will def check them out, thanks

michael: yes!

ellen: thank you

10:20 AM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

OK, Im with ya on the hairspray... Soooo totally 80's!!
And I'm adopting FOFO!!
Fabu!
alannajoy

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home