Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Hoiday

Tagged by Neo: to post what's in my fridge. What's great is I already had the picture. My brother was so proud of it's contents, he thought a photo would be a work of art. I would love to tag 5 of you, but since I know some of you don't have a digital camera...I am leaving it up to those of you who do...



My sister, brother, husband and I spent Christmas Day at my mother's new (unfinished) home. It was nice being with family...something I really appreciate and am thankful for, now that I live nearby. I hope you all also got everything you wanted.

8 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

All i wanted for christmas was snow. and we got it! it was a christmas miracle!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

yeah for you woo!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -Hehehehe.... Thanks, now zap one of those brewski's this way. ;)

Neo pounces off

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Great fridge pic... and how nice to have the picture on hand!

Glad to hear that you had a great Christmas with your family... that is the best present ever!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

To have a fridge full of Christmas cheer makes for a great holiday.

1:21 AM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Merry Christmas CS! Looks like you had a nice day with your family... And how pretty you holiday gals look! Simply fabu!
ajoy

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look gorge in that picture! absolutely fabulous! I am glad you had a great Christmas! Hope you have a safe and sane New Years!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

I'm so glad you got to spend the holidays with your family...and you look beautiful - as always! Can I slap you? JK - you know I love ya! ;o)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home