Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thursday


Thirteen Things about CITYSOUL



1. Hubby and I have been looking at a few houses to buy. A friend of mine has a neighbor moving and gave us the idea. We still have a lease for a year on our apartment, so I think we may wait. I can't believe we're actually thinking of buying a house though...I still feel like I'm 12.

2. Shedevil boss got a puppy from her boyfriend for Christmas. Being an animal lover I feel deep sorrow for the pup...though I have great joy that it's keeping her away more.

3. My new girlfriend has been back with her cheater boyfriend. I just don't get it...but I'm trying to live and let live...

4. I sold so much jewelry where I work before Christmas...major commission...though now many people are returning it...which sucks! I lose the money.

5. One of my dogs is having surgery today to remove a benign growth from his foot. I have such bad luck with my dogs having strange issues. I've had to spend enough money on them to feed a small army.

6. My Christmas tree is shedding all over my floor. I wish it could take itself down.

7. I have been having a lot of sex dreams lately...again I feel like I'm 12(yr. old boy), wonder what that means.

8. I'm not very fond of the color purple.

9. I bought a rubber snake at the grocery store yesterday...(many stares while waiting in line.) I came home and put it in my brother's room to scare him...didn't work. Then I hid it in the bathroom to scare hubby when he came home...I heard him laughing. My plans failed. I think I need to get a new hobby.

10. I'm so sick of gloomy, rainy weather.

11. I am enjoying driving again and listening to great music. Something I forgot about while living in the city.

12. & 13. No time to finish, I have to leave for work. I'm super anal about being on time...that I'm usually waaaay to early. Even if I leave late...I'm still early. I have a problem.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

ok, not to freak you out or anything but sex dreams, alot of them, is a good sign of pregnancy. seriously I am not lying. Everyone I know had sex dreams, including me! maybe you're prego? that would be good? no?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -Good lists as usual. Short one ;)

Sorry to hear about your dog. I'm sure the pooch will be ok.

And the dreams are a sign about emotions. The rest of the dream would help you interpret it more clear.

4:12 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

i'm with you on #10. rain is pretty much the worst thing ever.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

You're hilarious! I wish I was always early!

I also dread taking my tree down. I usually wait until the weekend after New Years.

BTW: I hope you have a wonderful and safe NYE! XO

9:57 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Buying a new house? I really hope that pans out for you... nothing better than having your own "money pit"...

Best of luck, City. I know it's been a crazy year for you, but before you know it, it will be a distant memory, and a stepping stone into the future of many stepping stone before you.

Happy New Year!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -Have a safe and great New Year!

*hugs*

God Bless!

Peace,

- Neo

6:18 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

I live in Seattle and am used to the ever present rain, but I do love what it produces i.e. beautiful landscapes.

Next time get a fake tarantula. That'll scare em. Or a life size doll of Rosie O'Donnell.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

jules: I'm definitly not pregnant...I know that for sure today...would it be bad? no...but not perfect timing either, but then when is?

wiwillie: you're funny!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Pirate said...

I hope you had a great New Year's eve. I look forward to reading more about you this year. And the little boy dream sounds normal especially for girls who buy rubber snakes to scare their brother and husband.
Peace...

4:07 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Awe! Poor pup! Hope it all goes smoothly.

Happy New Year CS!
alannajoy

11:22 AM  
Blogger cityman05 said...

Oh wow, I my hormones have been going crazy lately, too. I thought it was just me. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is feeling like they are 12.
Maybe it's the hole in the ozone layer or something. LOL.

cool post!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home