Monday, January 09, 2006

Buddha says...

"I have something. When you look at it, it's there, but when you look for it, it's not. What is it?"
-Zen Koan


Anyone know what it is? I'm really curious.

The past few days have been better. I went out a few nights, and relieved some stress. It's amazing the effect vodka has. I think everyone around me has been super stressed and have been using me as a giant ear.

Which is ok, I don't mind being the shoulder to lean on, but sometimes they forget to ask how I'm doing. Kinda brings you down, when that's the mood of everyone around you.

Well, life is good...I hope Jules has a better day, we've all been there.

8 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

that riddle reminded me of the invisible boy in the movie 'mystery men', which was surprisingly funny. anyway, the invisible boy could only turn invisible if nobody was looking. that's comedy.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

awww...YOu are such a sweetie! not to mention a hottie...damn girl! I went to your flickr (since you are my friend....) and checked out your photos. That one of the autumn leaves and the lake in CT is gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out! I was wondering why my sitemeter has been way higher! ;)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Just finally leaving a comment, you leave comments on mine all the time and I never leave any for you. Just saying hi, and hope your day is going good. :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -I know "What it is."

My house keys after a night of drinking. ;)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Hazed said...

Hi. Like your blog. Nice to read about someone who's lived in a REAL city at some point. My guess to the Buddha riddle was either a smile or happiness. Could it really be that simple, though?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

friday: I think it is supposed to be that simple.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

neo: lol...me too!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine sent me the same riddle but didn't have the answer so I stumbled upon your page trying to find out if I was right. I think 'it' is either 'something' or 'an answer.' Anyway, good luck, ganbatte, and sayonara. Cheers.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home