Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm aLiVe!

Ok, barely...but I'm still breathing. I do like to exaggerate a bit. No, really I'm fine, other than propping my eyes open with toothpicks and sucking on sour candy to keep from vomiting all over the jewelry counter. Don't even say it!! I hear you already..."I told you so." Actually it's not so bad....but I still feel super tired all the time, today was the first day the morning sickness hit me. I just felt nauseous all day, not to the point of throwing up, but as long as I kept eating, I was fine. At this rate I'll be 400lbs by the end of 9months. I'm only freakin' 6 weeks! Most people don't even know they're pregnant until way later...but since I'm a hypochondriac and I notice when anything changes with me, I probably knew at the moment of conception. All I can say is it's going to be a loooong loooong 238 more days! (not that I'm counting.) I would love to keep writing and tell you every exciting detail of my ever changing self right now, but sitting on my butt and eating sounds better. later.

8 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

eating is one of the best things ever. i'm on a get fat quick diet. lots of doughnuts, let me tell you. some women tell me that being pregnant is cool. i dunno what to say to that, but i hope you enjoy the rest of those 238 days.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I didn't even know I was pregnant until I started to black out. I'm not the fainting type... so I knew something was up.

I found that if I ate, I always felt better. My Grandma told me to be sure to eat lots of greens... so I had at least one salad a day... loaded with 1000 island dressing (I can't stand 1000 now)... and I'd drink lots of hot chocolate and chocolate shakes to settle my stomach. My other favorite food at the time was McDonalds... again, I can't stand it now.

It's funny what the body does when one is pregnant. Just wait till you get big enough to see the baby turning... a lump travels across your belly, and you can see it if you are laying on your back at the time. (like you could lay any other way????)

Enjoy every moment of the rest time
you'll get now... it's only a fleeting thing compared to the next 18 years. But in the long run... it's all worth it. Children are God's way of saying that the world must go on.

Hope you get over the MS soon!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

it gets better, I promise!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Me again said...

I hope the ms ends quickly. If not ask your Dr. about zofran, I had BAD ms w/ my 2cd everyday until the day I delivered. Belly rubs to you!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

When my cousin was pregnant she made me buy bulk circus animal cookies. We would sit and chow them while watching movies.

I kind of wish she would get pregnant again. I need to talk with her husband.

Okay on track..I hear it gets better. Just make sure your hubby gets a costco card.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Awww, sorry you're feeling sick. But you know its part of the course.

Hang in there buddy. :)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

6:58 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Congrats!!
morning sickness aside, i'm so happy for you!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Just checking in to see how you were doing.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home