Friday, January 27, 2006

My peeps

Ok, I hate the word peeps...but I had the urge.

My post today is about recognizing a few special people...

First and foremost is someone I've had in my life for a long time now. While she may be far away, we always stay connected. Tomorrow is her 27th birthday!! I wish her the best new year, and thank her for being a part of some of the best...and most interesting times in my life! I love ya
Ellen Jay! Happy Happy Birthday!!

Next is a girl I've only met on here. She lives a life identical to the one I just left behind, but she has the balls (ok, not literally) to stick it out, and will hopefully be a star in no time. She's a fantastic writer, and if you haven't checked her out yet, you're really missing out. Take a little stroll to
Holliewood.

Last but not least is a pretty cool lady that hit me up for a tag. Now since I have subjected you people and my poor blog to way too much info about myself, I thought I would pass on this one...since there are only so many times you can write about your favorite things, until people are like...shut up already! But this is her first tag so check her out,
Bettsbits.

Guess thats all I got for today. I'm off to work to try to beautify some ladies with some sparkles. So peace!...and happy Thursday.

9 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

yeah, i'm not so keen on the word 'peeps', either. but it rubbed off onto me from ajoy.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

thank you that is so sweet.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Hollie Nell said...

Thanks for taking time out to read my blog. And giving me a shout out as well! I'm always reading yours too. I think a lot about leaving this life behind for something simpler so its great to hear encouraging words. Just wondering but don't you think it's time to take a visit back to NYC? Seems like it might be just the thing you need to remind you the good things about your life now. Just a thought.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

just stopping by to say hi!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Nothing wrong about peeps, as you can never have too many of them. Keep it up, as that's what it's all about in this existance.
Having your peeps is what keeps you immortalized... not the stuff you have accumulated.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - You mean the marshmellow kind? ;)

Sorry I didn't see these posts sooner, I didn't get an auto refresh!

HBD to your buddy.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

10:41 AM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

Holliewood is quite the writer.

BTW you deleted your comment from my blog. Too bad cause I actually like it.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

I'll definitely check them out! If you like them, I'm sure I will.

P.S. You've been tagged. Check out my last post for details.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Hope all is well with you!!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home