Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Words of Wisdom from Granny.

*still lying in bed with husband on a Saturday morning, enjoying not having to get up....pick up the phone to call and check in with Granny that lives in Georgia.*

Ring....Ring...

G: Hey Baby!

CS: Good morning Granny, how are you?

G: Good! What are you doin'?

CS: Oh, nothing much, still lying in bed with H, probably just hanging out today...it's nice having a day off.

G: Well, if you don't get busy in that bed there ain't gonna be no great gran babies.

CS: *shudders at the thought of Granny telling me to have sex.*

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

When you get to be Grannys age, there are no boundries to the spots they'll put you in to have children. Good for Granny to have such a wonderful sense of humor though!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

That's super funny...sounds like my granma

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing my ass of at that one! Isn't it funny how parents and grandparents think it's fine to talk openly about sex once you're either married or living with someone?

Frankly, I don't wanna hear about that from them, and I certainly don't want to ever imagine them in any sort of sexual way. Blech.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Hazed said...

How red was your face? I think I would have to hang up on Granny. Or at least make a very quick exit. But, damn if she doesn't sound cute.

9:26 AM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

well, can't blame a gran for tryin'.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - LOL!!! OMG! I bet you were laughing your ass off after you hung up!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

ROTFL!!!!!!

That sounds like something my Gran would say! Oh...I miss her.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home