Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday


So I haven't been posting much. Maybe I just feel I haven't had much to say...at least nothing worth typing about. You know, the same old stuff... I miss NY, CT is boring...blah blah blah...I'm even sick of listening to myself. I have been working, so that is also keeping me away.

For the drama of my week...my dogs decided to open the pantry..rip open a garbage bag, and eat it's contents. There was chocolate in the bag, which is poisonous to dogs. None of them got sick except the little 4lb chihuahua with epliepsy. Of course! So husband and I ended up in the animal emergency room at 1am, after she had a pretty big seizure. She's home now...and seems to be recovering ok. I feel like I keep having the worst luck when it comes to my pets. Random foot growths...epilepsy...now eating chocolate! Give me a freakin' break!

Other than that, life has been pretty good. No complaints really. I am enjoying being closer to my family...it's nice to be around people that really do want you to be happy. Nice change.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

I LOVE that picture. I was looking at some of your other ones the other day and I must say....I LOVE your puppies. The ones of them together are absolutely priceless.

I also get what you're saying...about being sick of hearing yourself...I feel that way about my problems too. That's why I've been posting alot of "unimportant" stuff - I needed a break from myself! LOL

Hope all is going well. I'm glad your baby is recovering! XO

11:54 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

What a cute dog. Love the picture.

2:21 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

yeah, i've been feeling that nothing-to-post stuff lately as well. i guess the secret is to dig deeeeeeep!

3:36 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Oh No! What a lil cutie pie that pup is! Glad he is recovering safe and sound...
I'm in the Non-posting mood latelyl too CS!
alannajoy

12:37 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

what a cute little thing!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City -Sorry to hear about your dog. That must have been pretty scary!

Don't worry about posting just to post. Do it when it feels right.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home