Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm so weird

Today is my first day off of three in a row from work! How nice is that. How am I spending my time? So far I've eaten a corndog for breakfast...and leftover chinese at 11am...along with a cup of coffee. I'm such a classy lady, I can't handle myself. I've been acting a little off lately...not quite sure what it is. I could be hosting a parasite...or something like one that would make hubby jump with joy. Other than that not much going on at the moment...I'll write more later when my brain cells return to form complete thoughts....they've seem to have also taken a vacation from work.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

EJ: OMG!! Could she be???

City: Believe me, I know how you feel. I've been feeling a little "off" lately myself. I wonder if we are all just going through a stage right now??

1:04 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

EJ and J: I don't think so...but def. possible...I'll let you know. Yes, J...let's hope it's just a stage. :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Tere must be a weird allignment of the stars, it seems like everyone is just a little off. Nice breakfast though.

Scott

1:56 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Hmmmmm...corndog for breakfast, huh? Nothing like good old comfort food! I must admit I never had that for a craving... but then I was hooked on McDonalds food during my pregnancy (GAG! I can't stand the taste of it now though).

Set your mind at ease, and go take a test.... besides we are all just noisy enough to want to know if you are pregnant! Besides, there will be much planning we all have to do for a baby shower!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

well it's a little early to take a test...in a day or two I'll let you know. Ellen you're funny and sweet...give me a blog shower...want to be my baby's *blog*mother? ;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Sure honey... I'd be honored!

Oooops... meant to say we are "nosey", not "noisy" about knowing.... although we will be noisy if it's positive! Silly me!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home