Monday, February 27, 2006

just some news

Thanks to all of your advice and understanding about my stupid girl behavior in my last post. I actually am over it already. It just all surfaced when my friend called to tell me about him all over again. You know sometimes you just don't ever want to hear about someone again...out of sight out of mind. It's just better that way.

So I've been trying to decide wether or not I was going to post this next piece of information. But I've decided again, this is my blog diary and I can write what I want. I found out a couple of days ago that husband and I are going to have a baby. My weird cravings and erradic behavior had nothing to do with the moon...or going mental. I actually have a real excuse. It's very early...only about 4 wks., I know you're not supposed to even talk about these things until it's further along, but I figure I'm gonna need to talk good or bad, so there it is. I'm freakin' pregnant.

So, how am I feeling? Not too different at all. I am a little nervous, and a little excited. Husband is very happy, as is all of our family. We are both the oldest on both sides, so it will be the first grandchild. I'm off to work now, I think I'll be keeping it to myself for a while. We'll see how far I can go before I start showing.


Oh lord...city soul...is having a suburb baby.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

I knew it!!! That is awesome!

I am so happy for you. And, all I can say is...your baby is going to be one gorgeous human being!

I can't wait to go through this with you. It will definitely be an adventure, I'm sure!! Keep us updated.

P.S. I feel so privileged to be the first one to congratulate you!!

XOXO

12:11 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!Congratulations! Babies are the best! They'll change your life forever...

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Nilo is right... this will change your life forever...in all the best ways.

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Congrats City!!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

Congratulations to the both of you. I imagine the kid is going to be really hot.

I like kids, but they're small and they poop. I admire anyone who really desires having a blessing such as a child.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - CGRATS!!!!

I agree with Jen, your kid is definitely going to be a looker.

Looking forward to your entry's when you start going through all the food cravings.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

9:22 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is very exciting news!!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Just ME said...

Congratulations!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Go Hoosiers! said...

Hell yes! That's GREAT news!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home