Friday, May 12, 2006

Where am I?

Hey everyone. I know it's been a while....a long while. I'm doing great...just really busy. I'm still working full time, so between that and everyday things, I just don't have the energy or much inspiration to post anything interesting.

Husband and I bought another new car...the hoopty has finally been laid to rest. For us that is! My sister totaled her car...shes ok..but she needed a car until she graduates grad school in October, when she'll be making the big bucks to buy what she wants. Hoopty is all hers!

My brother's girlfriend has moved in with us for the summer. I know, 4 people in one house! It's ok really...she cleans, cooks and is getting a job. I can't complain. Much better than my brother!

Pregnancy is going well still. Almost 4 months. I guess it's starting to fly by...I still don't look too different yet...so I'll post another pic in another week or so. Other than that not much happening. Hope you're all doing well!

10 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

ha! you'll take your bro's gf over him! that's funnyness

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

How nice to have maid service!
Glad to hear you are feeling well, and can't wait to get the news that the baby has "kicked" (should be any day now!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

you're probably goingt o be one of those people who don't show til the last month and then drops all their weight the minute they push the baby out. don't make me hate you! ;) LOL

9:27 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

So does this mean you are not much into blogging anymore????

11:49 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Good to see you posted. You had me a little worried. We'll have to have a funeral for the hoopty. LOL

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

6:16 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Glad to hear things are going fabu with ur pregnancy... Continue to keep us informed girlie!

alannajoy

11:52 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

betts: it's not that I'm not "into" blogging anymore...just haven't really felt up to it...now that I feel better, I just kinda ran out of things to say. I'm still around though. :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you're doing well!! I've been missing you like crazy!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Hollie Nell said...

Yeahhh!!! Pregnancy is agreeing with you. Are you starting to get excited? So many people I know are having babies. I still feel like a child myself. Seems like you're happy and it's going to be a great looking kid!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Hey pretty lady!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home