Tuesday, April 25, 2006

3 month belly




Hey ya'll! As I'm sure you're all just about sick of hearing me blab about morning sickness and refusing to sit at my computer for fear of heaving all over the keyboard...I thought I would just come back and say..."YO...3 months is over bitches!" Ok, I'm a little excited. I'm feeling better...I'm getting a second wind. My energy is returning and that makes me happy. I'm not a sit on my butt type of person. So yesterday was my 3 month visit to the doctor. Husband came and she decided to do an ultrasound for us...which she wasn't planning...just so we could take a peak and see the kid. It was really amazing. It looked like a little bald man dancing. Arms, and legs...and a big ol' head...jumping up and down, waving and kicking. It really was strange. I don't look like I'm pregnant and I can't feel it moving...but there it was on the screen, a fully formed little person. If you look back at my two month scan...it's amazing what changes in 4 wks. Ok, thats all for now. I have the day off and even though it's supposed to rain...again!...I'm gettin' out of here. Later taters.


Just added a belly shot...guess I decided to see how it grows.

13 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

yeah, that is kinda weird. i dunno how i'd feel if there was some little dude doing the macarena in my tums.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

You still don't look pregnant? Lucky for you. At 4 months, I had a lady ask me when I was due, because it looked like I was ready to pop at any moment. When I said I have 5 months to go, she gasped!
My doctor asked me if one of my presents was a baby stroller, and when I replied yes, he told me to get out and use it, just to take the weight off. I gained 40 pounds with my little peanut... and he weighed in at only 7.5 pounds. I was lucky to have taken it all off within a few months... but then I no longer needed those McDonald milkshakes to ward off the heartburn I had during the whole pregnancy. Never did have morning sickness, just heartburn.

So glad to hear you are getting your energy back... and it sounds like you are getting more excited with the ultrasounds as well. Pictures are truly worth a 1000 words!

Take care, sweetie!

11:32 AM  
Blogger LaFLor said...

gosh, i can actually see your baby in this ultra sound. i always fail at that.

it *is* truly amazing.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

yay! Isn't it just so weird? How can someone not believe in God when the miracle of birth grows inside you? I'm glad you are entering the 2nd trimester!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Just ME said...

Glad to see you are doing much better. I can't believe how tiny you are! I wouldn't even guess you are pregnant. The baby looks great and I can't wait until you feel it move for the first time...it's amazing.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Wow, you really aren't that big in the belly yet.

Neat shots. Glad you're feeling less sick.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

8:50 PM  
Blogger Hollie Nell said...

Still so skinny! I hate skinny pregnant women! I just know I'm going to bloat up and be absolutely hideous. It seems to really suit you. Glad things are going well.

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... hardly showing at all! Both you and the baby look great! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

I can't wait until you really start to show!!! You're still a skinny minny!!!

Hope all is well! XO

1:05 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Keep adding the belly shots!!! I love it! I can't wait to see how you grow!

9:41 AM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Girlfriend: you are still maaaad thin!! Amazing! That is sooo me right now, not preggers at all! LOL. Glad things are going well and you are feeling good again!

Keep us in the loop now ya heard?!

alannajoy

10:03 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Hey it's been a while since you posted. Hope all is going ok.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

6:43 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

camo pants? how fashionable. prints are in!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home