Friday, April 21, 2006

Once again I feel like starting my post explaining how MIA I've been. But anyone who comes to check on me would probably already know that. Just to update on the bean, I've been feeling much better. Morning sickness is pretty much over...and in a couple of days I will be 3 months pregnant. Seems like the time is flying. Other than having a little gut...you can't really tell. It really just looks like I've had one too many beers, or have been eating a little too much. I'm in that stage where people will just think I'm a skinny girl with a belly...it's really hot I tell ya. I'll have to post a picture.


Husband has decided to take a new job. He was offered a job...that payed amazing in the Bahamas. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for not wanting to go. What will I do all day? Sit on a beach raising my baby? Ok, sounds like paradise...but I can't work. You have to be sponsored with a working visa...and I still have 6 months of pregnancy left...I have my family here, I don't want to be all alone. Anyway, he decided to take a job here in CT...it's further away from where he is working now, so he'll be home less...though it is a great company with the prospect of future growth. They have their companies all over the world so traveling, vacation...or even moving somewhere exotic would not only be possible but easy to do. So I guess it could be a good thing.

I have to go to work, I just wanted to post something and stop being lazy. Until later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

City - Hey cgrats to your hubby. I'm not a beach person though.

Great to hear you're feeling better!

Have a great weekend.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Are you nuts??? J/K! Paradise sounds good in theory, but I can really only take so much sun and sand before it gets old! Glad you'll be staying close to your family - you're going to need them in the months (and years) to come! LOL

Glad to hear from you! XO

9:52 AM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

Good to hear the morning sickness has dwindled.

Bahamas eh? That would be tempting, but it's probably best you have your family around during your pregnancy. Then again you should force your whole fam to move down there with you. Demand it stating that your the most important person on earth and if they move there they'll be rich.

Eh best to stay in CT.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

So glad to hear that the morning sickness is letting up a bit.... that's not the easiest phase to be in. I can't wait till you tell us about the baby moving... that, by far, is the coolest stage!

Can't blame you about not being too excited about moving, especially since you just got settled in CT. If the circumstances were different, it might be nice, but having children changes a lot of equations.

Take care, and have a great weekend!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

the Bahama's? wow. I bet you made the right decision.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

Don't self flagellate yourself. You're making a new person within yourself that is full of possibilities.

I don't want to sound patronizing, but you shouldn't be hard on yourself if you don't feel up to doing something. Though I suppose leaving us in the dark isn't all that great either. (Hrmm. Perhaps I should have thought that one out beforehand.)

As for things to do, once you have your baby, all you'll be interested in is having time to be with him/her.

It stinks that they insist that you must work to live in the bahamas. Though I suspect you'd be right about having nothing to do but walk on the beach or snorkel. Perhaps, if you could pass on the job info... ;)

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's Aliiiiiiiiive!!!

Hey City, very glad to hear your ride on the "morning sickness express" has come to an end!

Have you had any fun or unusual cravings yet?

Exciting to hear about your husband's new job... and I can't even imagine... The Bahamas? That must have been just a little tempting, but I think it's good you're all staying in CT.

Post the pics!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home