Monday, October 17, 2005

Would you like to buy some sparkles???!!

I interviewed at an upscale store to do some sort of retail shit...and was immediately hired to sell jewelry. Not only have I never done retail....but I don't know much about selling jewels. You ask how did I get hired then? Call on: the actress ...this I have done! I can sit home as a housewife no longer, (today is my first day). I would like to return to school in the fall, but until then I need something to keep me busy. I want to stay away from bartending. I'm trying to have a lifestyle change, and working late and binge drinking a few nights a week was becoming a bit much. I don't start until Nov. 12, so I still have a few weeks of soap operas and vacuuming to hold me over. The excitement of suburban life continues.

6 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

City - Cgrats on the new job. Hope it works out for you!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Aymster said...

That's great! Good luck with the new job!

4:00 PM  
Blogger cityman05 said...

Alright, that's awsome. Good luck with the new job and thanks for checking out my blog. You are always welcome there.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sébastien said...

Well done. When I quit my last job I took all the pens I could find; sure you can do better with your job!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Maybe you could get some cool bling for your puppies too.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

great ideas people, thanks for the encouragement!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home