Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm here!

So I've been in my new apartment for two days now. The move was exhausting! I finally felt a little emotional...at 4am at my job, saying good bye to my friends. They brought me cake and crystal champagne, it was all very sweet. I felt a little teary...and wondered if I was making a mistake. Today I'm a little more settled in though, still a few boxes to unpack, but for the most part it's all done. The apartment is great, I really do love it. Outside my back door it's very private with trees and a brooke running by...it's beautiful, and yes the dogs love it. Husband also thinks he's in Heaven. He was really ready to leave Manhattan. I know I'll have a little more adjusting to do, but for the most part, I'm happy. I'll post some pics as soon as I can take some....or find my camera.

5 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

CitySoul - Cgrats on the move. I know how tough it is to leave behind something you were very used to.

I worked for a place years back, that I sad I hated to work for, only to find when I left that the tears welled up in my eyes because they took me out to throw a party for me.

Sometimes you just need to change.

Good luck with the new scenery.

Peace

9:52 AM  
Blogger Aymster said...

Well you took the first step! It's always different from what you expected. Things will come around and you'll probably be loving it in no time.

You won't be the only one moving...

3:48 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Wow! Trees... a babbling brook- Sounds like natures sweetest is around you! Enjoy! Us Urbanites would often kill for a view like that! Good luck with ur new diggs.
Fun blog!
alannajoy

12:00 AM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Wow! Trees... a babbling brook- Sounds like natures sweetest is around you! Enjoy! Us Urbanites would often kill for a view like that! Good luck with ur new diggs.
Fun blog!
alannajoy

12:00 AM  
Blogger animus said...

congratulations (for your happiness and beauty)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home