Wednesday, September 28, 2005

what are they teaching in school these days?

So I get up this morning from the worst sleep I've ever had. Moving furniture and packing boxes has stirred up an unbelievable amount of dust! And I am a clean freak. My apartment is always spotless...but I guess this stuff was hiding under things. So my eyes are itchy and I sneeze every two seconds, it's awful! I head to the drugstore to pick up some benadryl and more cleaning products and I'm walking down my street and get hit in the back with a football. I add to my checklist another reason I'm happy to be leaving NY. Let me explain...I live next door to an elementary school. During recess, they block off the street and allow the little tyrants to play in the street! I have never been so harrassed in my life, and by freakin' kids! Not even the neighborhood crazies are as bad. Who raises these little monsters?? I've had little girls circle me chanting, "go suck a dick bitch!" This happens on a regular basis. Today, during my sneezing fit they just thought it would be a riot to throw a football at my head. So damn funny you little shits. Good riddens!

7 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Citysoul - Hmmmm sounds like they admire you or something. When you somebody that looks good you draw more attention.

I get made fun of and stuff too when I pass groups of school kids. It almost make me feel out of touch.

I wouldn't sweat it.

Neo hands you a tissue...

12:19 PM  
Blogger Aymster said...

UH! I would walk 20 blocks out of my way to avoid that crap. How irritating.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

I suppose when u move into your lovely new place in Connecticut, u may not be able to live without a car.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

Does your hatred of the kids at the elementary school mean you won't be having any of your own?

8:35 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

I already have a car lined up...and I have no hatred towards children...just annoyed by kids with no manners....yes, I will be having some of my own...sooner than later if my husband has any say.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Aymster said...

OH!...didn't realize the were RIGHT NEXT DOOR (I was thinking down the block or something)
...hmmm, I would only come out at night!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

right you are!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home