Thursday, September 22, 2005

waiting is the worst!

My mother is at the hospital now having surgery. She went to the doctor for a lump she found in her breast.... they did a biopsy to find a-typical cells. They can't tell if it's cancerous or not, so they want to go in and remove it all and get a closer look. It's a scary thing. I hate waiting...I"m not sure when she'll be out, but hopefully I will hear soon. I know a few girls that have all found lumps in their breasts and they all turned out to be nothing, so I'm praying!! Husband and I picked up boxes yesterday. We need to start packing sometime soon. I think we have more stuff than we realize. We have decided Oct.2 is going to be moving day. I'm not so nervous anymore. More excited...hopefully that will last.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aymster said...

I hope all goes well with your mother. I'm wishing you the best.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

thank you!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

Citysoul - Oh my God. Prayers for your mom.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home