Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Not gonna happen.



So my dreams of being a full time shoe buyer (for myself) have gone down the drain. My husband didn't get the "amazing job". Due to lack of experience for that particular location, they are still interested in him....but want us to maybe relocate somewhere else. The only reason we have chosen to leave NYC was to be closer to family, and have more space. But to move to another state...with no city...and know no one?? Please!!

Friday morning he still has a meeting with the second company, that have basically offered him the job....doesn't pay as much as the first...which sucks...but it still pays well. I joke about sitting around doing nothing....being a housewife with a sugardaddy....but I would hate it! I would be bored out of my mind. So I'll go back to school, finish getting my degree...in something, and make a damn good life for myself. So look out CT, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home