Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Holy Cow...


So last night I dreamed of the suburbs...well, what I thought was the suburbs....I think it was more the country...since I was alone with a cow. That may sound discouraging...but I'm actually excited at the prospect of a new life. I do love the city, but I think I'll love even more having family nearby, BBQ's- that don't take place hanging out your window on a fire escape, or someone's tar roof top. A yard for my dog's to play in, though when we go on vacation they have to find concrete to pee on....so not accostomed to grass!

My husband hasn't heard from the "amazing job opportunity." But he did hear from another company...still great, but having someone dangle an offer of a lot of money in front of your face, it takes a minute to get used to the other job again. We're going to CT this weekend, for my birtday and for him to have a final interview with this other company to dicuss final considerations.

On another note....can you go through withdrawls from stopping birth control pills? I was told my body probably needed a break after taking them for 10 years...wow, that seems like a long time...since my mother first asked me how far I had "gotten" with my highschool boyfriend. Please mom! Third base, OK?!! Time for the pill she said...better than babies. And here I am today....three days sober...(from my pills)....and I think my body is craving! Headaches....oh lord....maybe I'm just imagining...maybe just one more pill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home