Thursday, September 15, 2005

Is your grass greener?


So I need to know now? Do you have greener grass than me??....I don't want my husband lookin in the future! So I just spoke with one of my best friends, that lives in LA LA land (los angeles people) and she informed me of what a horrible person she was. She cheated on her live in boyfriend of years...and they own a house together, so thats pretty damn close to married. This is the same little girl I met 9 years ago....living with a husband that cheated on her....something she would never ever do. After great persistent reasoning, she finally left that shit hole drug dealing cheating of a man....and moved on. It just made me think is there anyone that would honestly never cheat, given the perfect situation...person...environment...cocktail? Do you ever really know someone? Are our eyes always open to what we don't have? I've been cheated on....I've cheated...not proud, but it happens....never cheated on my husband....and am proud of that! My father cheated on my mother...aunts, uncles...who doesn't cheat??? Tell me? Does anyone anywhere...years and years down the road, ever lose the urge...or idea, that life would only be better if? My dad thought the grass was greener....only to find out it may be green and new...but not without the proper care too! I'm just ranting now...I don't judge...everyone has their own reasoning behind their actions. My friend is moving out of her home now....and for the first time in a long time, she is feeling in control of her life...making decisions for herself....thats definitely an improvement from the meek girl I met so many years ago. So maybe we do learn something from our mistakes....or maybe they are not mistakes... I wonder the statistic of people that have cheated and had life turn out better than it was before....or how many people think it was the biggest mistake?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aymster said...

I'm not sure if grass if greener. I have hopes though, that one day it will be.

Keep up the NYC writing. I am going to link you to my page. I miss NY.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home