Friday, September 23, 2005

crap stuff and more shit...

I think you never know how much stuff you really have until you move. I have so much just plain crap shoved into corners, under the bed, in the closets....cabinets... I really started packing today...already have huge boxes filled, and the apartment still looks full. Husband says when we pick up the Uhaul, we'll have it all out within an hour max...he's nuts! I give it three....if we're on speed with 10 people helping. My brother is coming to help...and thats all. Yeah, we'll see... Surgery went ok with mom yesterday. She wont find out the results until Tuesday, but the doctor thinks it's benign...I'll feel relieved after hearing the results.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got here through a message on my site, but no text was entered, was curious what is was suppose to say. My prayers are with you and your mom, sounds like it might be good news.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got here through a message on my site, but no text was entered, was curious what is was suppose to say. My prayers are with you and your mom, sounds like it might be good news.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry don't know why stuff keeps double posting on me. Thanks for the comment.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home