Friday, September 30, 2005

one down...two to go



So I made it through another night of work...feeling exhausted..and not looking forward to another night...then another...I'm just telling myself two more and it's over for good. At 4am tonight I'll be almost there. It was really nice yesterday though, many of my regular customers brought me flowers and expressed how much they would miss me...very nice, but I'm sure any new girl pouring drinks will be just the same. I really can't predict how I will be feeling on Sunday, when we're driving away....looking back over my shoulder to see NYC slowly diminish in the horizon. Ok...I'm being a bit dramatic. I thought I would feel a little more...sad maybe? ....about leaving my job. I've known these people for 3 years....I look around every night there and say, "wow...I'll miss this, wont I?" Then I don't have the feelings to match. I guess thats when you know you're really ready to let go....it just happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mockingbird said...

3 years is quite a lengthy period. I would miss my colleagues and friends of three years too :)

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home