Thursday, September 29, 2005

Daydream: I can't believe there will really be grass...



I know my dogs will be happy when we move to the new place...concrete walks just don't cut it. It's funny how things happen. I received an email yesterday from a production company I worked with saying one of our films is doing really well, and it will be in Blockbuster, and is already on Netflix. Ok not a big deal to others I'm sure, but a film going to the video store is great. So many are made that go nowhere! I've even gotten calls for new auditions, and it all happens when I decide to let it go. Isn't that just the way life works? Whatever, I made my decision and I'm sticking to it. I have 3 more nights of bartending, and then it's gone for good. Thankfully! It's a fun job, and the money is more than amazing, you wouldn't believe! But I am really just so over it. I only work there 2 days a week, but even that is enough. I have a friend that is away in Rome this week, so I'm covering his shift tomorrow night. So three days in a row of working until 4am...great NYC, we're always open till 4. Sunday morning we are started to move around 7am, so I'm sure I will be so pleasant to be around...watch out! I'll take lots of pics...as I always do....

4 Comments:

Blogger Aymster said...

Unfortunatly, all things end sometime...

I worked at a bar in the city too (I was a coat check chick though, heehee). The dough was great! However the 4a.m. mornings were tough, especially sitting in a CLOSET all night. You get used to it all though. When they sold the bar, it was nice the finally have Saturday night to myself again.

When your big hit comes out (congrats to that!), now you will have a sweet Blockbuster night, in your new home!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

Good to hear your movie is doing well. What's its title?

3:34 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

If I tell you the movie, everyone will know my name...not so sure about disclosing that info online...?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

I had a site up once before, I just enjoyed writing, as I'm sure you do...but I had a few creeps harassing me, and I had to shut it down...so I figured this time I would at least keep my identity private. Of course I would love to show you the movie...there are posters online, and you can find much info of it...hey it's publicity for me...but I am a main character, and my name is all over it, so you see my dilema.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home