Sunday, October 09, 2005

so far so good

It's been a week now since my move to the suburbs. I still don't think it has fully sunk in. I used to come here all the time to visit family for vacation, so it still just seems like I'll be going back to the city any day now. I have to admit that I'm a little more comfortable than I thought I would be. I figured I would be anxious and depressed for a while, but so far so good. I do have my occasional feelings of homesickness...but for the most part I'm ok. I finally found my camera charger, so I'll take some pics today and post them. Life moves at a slower pace, which is probably good for my health! I need to learn to sit down for a minute and just "be". I'm the kind of person that always has to be doing something, I don't know how to take a break. Seeing as I'm jobless now, I'm going to have to learn. Husband starts his new job next Monday, then I'll be home alone. He loves it here by the way. It couldn't be any better. I guess thats all the excitement for now...I have to go buy a new vacuum...oh god...just call me martha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home