Tuesday, June 06, 2006

HEFTY HEFTY...cinch sack...



Summer weather is here and I couldn't be happier...with the exception of the ever so sexy expanding pooch. I can't complain about my whole new shape. I've always considered buying myself some fake boobs...not huge ones...just enough. Never done it though...just stuck with my plain skinny frame. Well can I just tell you about the "fake looking" boobs I'm sporting now? They are big and stand up on my chest like the cheesiest fake one's you've ever seen! I didn't even have to pay for them! Who knew all it took was getting knocked up?? So I'm all excited about the chestage and I've been out looking for some new swimwear since all my old bikinis look like nipple covers. Unfortunately the boobs aren't enough distraction to cover the belly that makes people say...hmmm..."you think she just drinks a little too much brew, or could that girl be preggers?" Yes, I'm almost 5 months pregnant and I'm in the "I can't tell if she's just fat" stage. I decided to go online in search of the hottest maternity tankini that I could find, to flaunt my assests and camouflage the peanut. I ordered a sexy black "little" number that looks great in the picture. When the box came I couldn't rip it open fast enough. It's a shiny black (I thought black would be slimming) and looks a little more like a pair of shorts and a dress to go over it. I call it, the Hefty sack. If I wanted to wear clothing to the pool, I would wear something I have! Seriously!! So the pool is calling...and I'm still in search. In the meantime, if you need me.....I'll be in the bathtub.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the "portruding belly" look is all the rage, at least from what I've seen in the teenage crowd. And the "all-natural boob-job"... how cool is that?

Hope you have a marvelous summer!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

Lol, I am glad to see you're so upbeat about having an increasing bust size.

Having worked in a large upscale national department store, I have seen quite a few "bathing suits" for expecting women, and they're not made to flatter. I say just get a two piece and show everyone how proud you are to be an expecting parent.

Then, after your peanut joins the rest of us out here, you can still wear that two piece.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Yes there are some great advantages to being pregnant: better hair, nails, and cleavage to name a few. It's all those vitamins for the baby that you get to take part of yourself.

Lucky you to be so skinny still!
By 5 months I had people asking me when I was ready to drop, because they were afraid I was going to do it right then.

Also.... I was wondering if you have felt the baby move yet?

I'm still so excited for you, and can't wait to see more pictures as well as hear more descriptions.

Take care, sweetie!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

Natural breast enhancement. You should market this. You could send spam and people would pay for your advice, to which you would say get pregnant.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I was never pregnant in the summer....well, I was but just barely. I bet you could find something adorable!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Glad to hear all is going well so far!! BTW: I'm sure you would look hot in anything you wore!! ;o)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Hey you finally posted again! :)

Sounds like you're much more upbeat since your previous posts. That pool sounds good, from what I read pool's are supposed to be good for babies before being born. Don't ask me why though, it's early and I'm tired. google it. ;)

Good luck with the wardrobe change.

Have a great weekend.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

5:34 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I'm leaving this comment on Sunday, June 18th, to wish your husband a Happy Fathers Day! I should have left you one on Mothers Day... so belatedly, I wish you both a Happy Parents Day.
Hope all is well!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

Thank you Ellen!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home