Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gaaaawd! &!#)*&%)(*)(#$

Work has been pretty good. Finished my three days of training today, and I sold three pieces of jewelry, quite lovely. It's an interesting job, guess by the time I figure out what I really want to do, I will be able to say I tried almost everything at least once...well not everything, but I feel like I've had many different jobs. The car is holding up just fine, thanks for all of your stories about the pieces of shit you've had to deal with over the years. As soon as Husband and I get some time we'll get out to look for another car. Until then we've been taking turns with the new car and the hoopty...it's only fair. I would rather not go car shopping alone, so if he would ever get some time off! Other than that CT is going pretty well. I finally am starting to feel at home. We still have so many friends and family that live in the city, so it's easy to go and stay any time, and I'm really appreciating all the space! Other than that not much else...hubby is cooking me dinner right now...rare occasion, but I am a working woman ...I deserve to be waited on once in a while. ;)

14 Comments:

Blogger Aymster said...

Sounds like you are doing just fine at the new job and in your new home with your hubby cookin you some grub. I have to catch up with all your entries. I guess you bought a new car. Let me tell you, if any one has had car troubles it's ME. I won't even get started, but some advice; don't buy a Chevy!

:)

7:51 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

heck yes you do darling! And don't you just luv it when a man can cook?? Something surprisingly sexy I say!
Good to hear ur job is starting off well...
alannajoy

11:46 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

Have you been inundated with questions from your guy friends who are clueless about jewelry when shopping for their significant others?

I've got a friend who works in a jewelry store and she gets all sorts of strange requests. She's already sick of mine.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I hear ya on the jobs...I could list over 15 for me....But I now know what I DON"T want to do....

Hope your hoopty keeps drivin'

9:34 AM  
Blogger cityman05 said...

Thats right, you let him cook you dinner and pamper you. You do deserve it.

I think you deserve a new car, too. I really need one myself, but I just got mine paid off a few months ago and saving a little money is nice. Heehee.

see ya buddy,

Kippy

11:20 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Yes you do!

Hope you had a good meal!

Damn, now I'm hungry....

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Glad everything is going well for you! I don't know if I like you having a job or not. I can't wait this many days in between posts. LOL

XOXO - Jen

12:30 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

thanks guys...dinner was good...mine's better, but well...I didn't have to cook so we wont tell him that.

Jags...comment moderation was just something I was playin with, just seeing what all that blogger stuff does. I was sick of spammers, but I just deleted them.

Jen: yeah, I know girl! I've been so busy now! I'm used to having more time...but I'm still checking up on all of you.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

He he, yeah don't hurt his feelings, sounds like it was a really nice thing for him to do. Even if it was a rare occasion :)

What sort of jewelery do you sell, suppose it would be a range?
Sounds good though.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

You sold some jewelry and had a nice home-cooked meal.... sounds like you are settling in a little.
Now we all need to speak to the "car Gods" that your vehicle holds out!

3:34 PM  
Blogger brandon said...

Congrats on you're new job! Any advice on a christmas present for the wife?!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

sure brandon...I'm sure all of us ladies have plenty of ideas...what kind of stuff does she like?

8:43 PM  
Blogger brandon said...

Well I was thinking about getting her some diamond studded earings, but not sure how big I should go, or the quality of the diamond.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

Sounds like a great gift! I guess it depends on how much you're looking to spend, as the bigger you go, the more expensive. I'm sure she'll love anything you get her.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home