Monday, October 31, 2005

Candy Night



Last night I went and bought candy for trick or treaters for the first time ever. Living in Manhattan kids only go to stores to get candy. In my eight years of living there, I never had anyone ring my buzzer for some sweets. Probably better they don't....there are so many crazies you never know who might be waiting at the door. I'm looking forward to tonight though...I used to have the best time dressed up as something funny...remember "Jem and the rockers"? One year I was Jem....pink hair, microphone and all. So much fun. So bring it on tonight kids...I've got the candy! Everyone have a great night.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

Last Halloween was the first one in my new house. We had always lived in apartments and no one ever came trick-or-treating there. I was so excited. I ran out of candy in like 20 minutes b/c I was giving out handfuls to each kid. I'm better prepared this year. LOL

9:41 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - You too!!! :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - PS. Thanks for the link!

3:18 PM  
Blogger cityman05 said...

I have friend that absolutly loves Jem. She is an artist and has a lot of pics she's drawn of her.

I think I will be going as an inmate tonight. I have access to a lot of prison uniforms since I work at City Hall. That should scare a few people. Heehee.

Have a great day, buddy.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Happy Halloween, Citysoul!

7:12 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Awe! Im jelous CS, I wasn't home to greet the 'lil munchkins this year! They actually DO come knocking in my building, but only the ones that live here..
Have a SPOOKtacular day! hehehe
alannajoy

11:16 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

got plenty left over mike...only had 2 kids! can you believe that? I was all excited and they weren't even wearing costumes!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home