Wednesday, August 02, 2006

splash

Hey all. I guess I kinda gave up on the whole blog thing. Life got really busy, and I must have just run out of interesting things to say...if I ever had any at all. Becoming a suburban preggo just doesn't compare to a city party girl when it comes to excitement, I think I just didn't want to even bore myself with bland posts. For those of you that still drop by once in a while to check up on me, I'm doing great...and so is the kid. I'm almost 7 months now, and it gets a little more real each day. Some days I'm excited...some days I'm nervous...and others I would just like to be a skinny chic again without the feeling of a bowling ball in my belly...but hey...it comes with the job. We're having a heat wave here today, over 100 degrees. I'm taking my ball in all of it's glory to splash in the pool like the most beautiful dolphin (whale) you've ever seen. ;) Hope you're all well, I need to come see what you've been up to.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Has it been 7 months already? My how time flies by so fast... although I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you.
Hope you are keeping as cool as possible with all this heat. It surprises me that the temps up there as as miserable as they are down here.

Take care!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Wiwille said...

CitySoul's alive and well. Good to know.

Only a couple months left. Wow time sure does fly.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Hey didn't you say you were going to post some pictures of you pregnant. Glad to hear everything is going well for you.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

City - Hey girl! Been wondering if you'd ever come back to update.

Glad to see you did!

We've got that heat down here in Philly too. It's really brutal. Stay cool in this nasty heat.

And please don't give up on your blog. What you post isn't blah blah, it's good; remember it's your hobby, post when you can.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

11:11 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

glad you are almost there! let me know when you give birth! What names do you have picked out?

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how you feel. It's not until just recently, and my son will be 6 in september, that I'm embracing my momminess. The thing is finding the balance between giving to your child and remembering to take care of yourself too.

by the way, don't know if i told you, but i moved my blog to 2much411.blogspot.com.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home